Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stereotype breaks my heart

I have read a lot of articles about Filipina women.. Some are good and some are bad. A lot of people who have witnessed the Aholeness of a Filipina slut now become Filipina Haters. I dont mean to be harsh, but to be honest with you,, this is what i feel.

As a Filipina myself, it really breaks my heart to read mean comments and articles about how low filipina women are. I cant choose on which side i will be coz i know everyone got flaws.

Filipina women who takes advantage of their foreign men are nothing but a low-life, ant brain whores who want to get out of poverty. I hate these women! They're sick and desperadas. I am proud to say I AM A FILIPINA but im not one of them. They're a disgrace to Filipino people.

And to all the foreign men, please oh please, BE A SMARTASS. Dont let yourself be fooled by these low-life filipina sluts.

So what im trying to say here is:
I have to admit there are alot of low-life filipina women that take advantage of foreign men but you also have to know that there are also a lot of well-bred Filipinas existing.
All you have to do is to be smart.. and be able to differentiate scammers from the real one.

No comments:

Post a Comment